Max. antall studenter
10-12 studenter eller to grupper (prosjekt) og 2 studenter (praksis)
Projekt- og praksisområder:
- Pregnant Women and Children under 5
- School Health Check-up
- CC Youth – Youth Group
- Mental Health: For patients and their families to get a life as close to normal as possible
- Education Sponsorship Program
- Family Homes – for vulnerable children
- Family Support and Nutritional Gardens: poverty reduction
20-25 studiepoeng fra HiOA (se ditt studieprogram).
Ett semester fra ca. uke 38-48.
Karakteren '4' i engelsk fra videregående. Merk at vitnemålet ikke kan være eldre enn fem år gammelt ved semesterstart. Ellers kreves en IELTS eller TOEFL test
Hva kan jeg studere?
Du foreslår tema når du søker. Videre vil tema for prosjekt- eller praksis avklares i samråd med veileder.
Slik søker du
Det tas forbehold om endringer i satser og krav
Hvor mye koster det?
Dette fra TICC: :
"Double hostel rooms w/twin beds: $ 37,- per person per night – including full board ( continental breakfast, lunch & dinner buffet.)
TICC provides similar services as an ordinary hotel.
The total Study fee at Tanga International Competence Centre is $350,- per month. This includes the following facilities and services:
· Introduction week
· Swahili course including a specially designed Swahili book for TICC
· Access to Twiga study hall & TICC library
· Registration fee $ 50,- to Tanzania Nurses and Midwife Council (new 2018- payment to be arranged by
· Guide/ translators and TICC professionals to join you every day during practical work
· Daily and weekly supervision and reflection by qualified tutors
· Internet from Hot Net subscriber is now included, after requests from Students and Universities (new
from 2018 - ($216 for 3 Months inclusive 18%vat), students have paid this themselves up to now)
· Daily transport for practical fieldwork ( Monday- Thursday)
· Transport from Dar es Salaam airport to TICC upon arrival – for groups more than 10 pax (not at
departure from TICC) is included in the study fee. For smaller groups you can book a ticket travelling
with Ratco or other Bus Companies – approx TSH 30.000 and get it deducted from your bill (by receipt).
· Taxi and transport in Dar upon arrival, is not included."