What software can I use?
As a student, you have access to a variety of free software, some of these are:
- Microsoft Office 2016 – for PC/Mac, login through Office 365
- SPSS – quantitative data analysis, management and documentation
- EndNote – software to organize and archive references
- Matlab – installation guide (.pdf) – for numeric calculations, simulations and visualization
- Nvivo (login required) – qualitative data analysis
- Nettskjema – for surveys and registration forms.
- Other free software and services for students
- Free software via Feide login (login with OsloMet user account)
Install software on a campus computer
- How to install software on a OsloMet Windows PC
- How to install software on a OsloMet Mac
- Information about pre-installed software on OsloMet computers
Guides for Apple products
- Guides for Mac, iPad and iPhone (iOS) related to OsloMet
- How to update your password on Mac (Keychain)
Browser problems? Clear cache in browser!