Falbes gate 5
The reading rooms are located on floor 0 (the lower ground floor).
3 floor: 15 places and 9 group study rooms. Book group study rooms
In the Health Sciences Library, you will find:
- 46 work places
- Anatomy room (roomnumber N030.105)
- Classrooms with 15 places including PCs.
- Computer-based work places: 10 places at the Library on the 3 floor, Room PI352, and 30 places in the computer room, Rom PH375.
- Reading room: 29 places on the 3 floor, Rom PI339.
- Reading areas: 50 places
- Group study areas: Four tables at the Library on the 3 floor
- Class rooms: Room PI343 including 23 PCs.
- Presentation and rehearsal room: 3 floor, Rom PH372. There is a PC and projector available in this room.
Reading rooms on the 6 and 7 floor in the E Wing.
You will find the reading rooms through the main entrance. Go straight through and via the glass wing at the back of the building to the right. Then use the elevator to the 6 floor.
You will also find PCs at the mezzanine by the Assembly Hall on the 2 floor.
1 floor (ground floor): 24-hours reading room and 24 reading/work places in connection with the computer-based work places in the Learning Centre. ClearView+, OpenBook og MAGic is available in the Learning Centre.
2 floor: Reading room including 24 places, and 15 group study rooms. Book group study rooms.
3 floor: Group work area and one group study room. Book group study room.
The Anatomy Room: Located on the 3 floor, Room P372. Available for students and lecturers of anatomy. The room includes a collection of anatomic models, illustration charts, PCs and work places. Groups may book the room for 2 hours at a time via the calendar on the door. Three groups may use the room at the same time. If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Røijen by e-mail.
Pilestredet Park 35
Approximately 60 reading places and 13 group study rooms on the 3 floor. Book group study rooms
Reading room F231 on the 2 floor, including 25 places.
9 group study areas are available at the Library on the 3 floor. There are also several group study rooms around campus. Book group study rooms.