- Log on
- Log on fails
- Room in Fronter
- Submission in Fronter
- Switching from Fronter to Canvas
What happens to Fronter?
- Many students will use Fronter until August 2018. As of August 2018, all students and staff at HiOA must use Canvas.
What should I do with the documents I have in Fronter?
- If you want to take care of any documents, download what you want to save. We recommend you to download all mandatory requirements if they are not listet in your StudentWeb.
What is Canvas and where can I get to know more?
- You must be enrolled in a study programme or course at OsloMet.
- You log on using your OsloMet user name (e.g. s123456) and your own password.
- You create your own password when you activate your User Account. Your own password is not a PIN code (4 digits).
- Have you been a student at HiOA before, please read information under "New student?".
- Yor will receive information about your status as a student after being enrolled in a study programme or course at OsloMet.
- You have to activate your User Account.
- For technical reasons, it can take up to 24 hours before you can log on to Fronter for the first time.
- Remember, if you have completed your studies, left your programme or you have had your right to study evoked you have no longer access to Fronter!
- Check that you have typed your password and user name correctly, s + student number (e.g. s123456). If you have entered the wrong password six times in a row, your User Account will be locked. To unlock your account, you must contact IT Support (BIT)
- Try to log on to your User Account. If you are still unable to log on, you may be entering an incorrect password or you haven`t activated your User Account yet.
- If you have forgotten your password (for your User Account or Fronter) make a new password on the User Account website.
Fronter is structured by rooms. Your membership to a room in Fronter is managed by your faculty.
Do you lack access to a room in Fronter?
- First click on 'Room' -> 'Show all rooms' to see if you can find the room there.
- If you cannot find the Fronter room, contact your faculty (see contact box). State your full name and student number, and say which room you do not have access to.
- You get help by contacting your faculty (see contact box)
- Learning Centre and Library