- Your Student ID App, when presented together with your student card can be used as full student ID.
- You must have registered and paid the semester fee in order for student ID to be valid.
- You can download the app on IOS (iPhone/iPad), Android and Windows.
- If you would like to receive a semester card in paper format, you you can order this at Studentweb .
- The Student ID App is accepted by Ruter, NSB and SiO, among others.
- The semester card is no longer required as ID at examinations
Download the app!
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to a student card, you will need a valid semester card to prove that you are an active student. If it is not possible for you to use the Student ID App, you may order a paper receipt in Studentweb.
It may take up to 7 working days from when you register until you receive your semester card by post. The semester card can only be sent to your semester address.
How to order a semester card in paper format
- Log on to Studentweb, select "Orders" in the menu, then "Semester receipt" and click order.
- The semester card will be sent to your semester address within 7 working days.
Have you lost your semester card?
If you have lost your semester card you may order a new one in Studentweb.
Please note that you will have to wait 14 days between each order.