Borrowing premises and rooms
Your association can apply to borrow premises from HiOA if you are a registered student association at HiOA and meet the applicable criteria and comply with the rules for borrowing premises.
E-mail your application to the Course and Conference Centre and include the following information
- time and date
- type of room and location
- number of participants
- IT and AV equipment required
- contact person.
Registered student associations can apply for funding from the Student Welfare Council's Board of Cultural Affairs.
SiO Associations can help your association to find other potential sources of funding to which you can apply.
You have to apply to put up stands on HiOA premises.
There are many notice boards scattered around all the campuses. You have to ask permission to put up posters on the notice boards at information centres or service centres. Posters that are not dated and stamped with HiOA's logo will be removed.
You can have your events included in HiOA's online events calendar. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Description of the event
- Who the event is intended for (which study programme(s))
- Time (start and end)
HiOA can help to market your association or events through HiOA's own social media channels. Contact email@example.com for help. He can also help your association with your own social media channels.
Do you want to publish a contribution from your association via one of the following channels?
- Proposed text – no more than 250 characters
- Link to information about the event/association (for example from student.hioa.no/hva-skjer)
- A big horizontal picture, which should preferably show people and contain no text
- Information about the target group (who do you want to read the text)
- Proposed text – no more than 250 characters and five hashtags
- Proposed tweet – no more than 100 characters to leave room for URLs and re-tweets
- Link to the destination page (event page or similar)
If you want to use HiOA's Snapchat account (hioa_no) in connection with events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance of the event.
Web page or blog
Other help available to student associations
SiO Associations can help your association with
- formal requirements, financial matters and the general running of a student association
- potential sources of financial support
- courses and activities related to student associations
- knowledge and tips
- facts and information about the student environment