How to Login?
To access Office 365, e-mail, software and more services:
- Login here portal.office.com
- Use your HiOA username (e.g. s123456) and password.
What is Office 365?
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, Outlook
- OneDrive - free storage of 1TB data
- Office Online, cloud services: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Skype
- Sharing through Delve (SharePoint)
- MS Office for pads and phones
- Skype for Business - phone, chat, video conferences, screen sharing
1. Login to Office 365.
2. Choose Office 365 in the top menu, to get to the installation site.
3. Click "Installer nå", then run the installation file.
Security and Privacy
HiOAs security guidelines for processing information applies to use of Office 365.
Storage of data in OneDrive means your data is not stored in Norway. Especially sensitive data and research data should not be stored or shared through OneDrive
Date in OneDrive is in the "cloud". Read more about Microsoft's security policy and privacy (Microsoft.com).
Login to Office 365 is done through Feide using your HiOA username and password, via Single Sign On (SSO) . SSO means you will be automatically logged in to other services using Feide.
Be careful, always log out and close your browser after use visiting a Feide service.