Employees and students at HiOA have access to 9 work postsin the Tøyen Startup Village (TSV) office community. In addition, it is also possible to rent the auditorium and the work bar for events and conferences. The offices in the office community are free and the auditorium and the work bar can be rented at a discounted price.
For booking, contact Senta-Rebecca Lürssen : email@example.com, 930 35 176
TSV is located in Hagegata 23 and the office community has the same opening hours as the TSV workbar:
- Monday - Wednesday 07.30 - 18.00
- Thursday - Friday 07.30 - 22.00
- Saturday 11.00 - 22.00
- Sunday 11.00 - 18.00
Both employees and students are welcome to book an office at TSV through the calendar in Outlook. You can find the offices in Outlook by searching up TSV.
- In the desktop version of Outlook this is done in the same way as you book other rooms at HiOA. In the online version of Outlook, it is done by searching up TSV in the People search box:
2) Press Search Directory and choose which room you wish to book:
3) There are two different rooms available; an office with four posts as well as five posts in the open plan workspace:
The following rooms may be booked:
- TSV-K1 (post 1 of 4 in the office)
- TSV-K2 (post 2 of 4 in the office)
- TSV-K3 (post 3 of 4 in the office)
- TSV-K4 (post 4 of 4 in the office)
- TSV-P1 (post in open-plan workspace)
- TSV-P2 (post in open-plan workspace)
- TSV-P3 (post in open-plan workspace)
- TSV-P4 (post in open-plan workspace)
- TSV-P5 (post in open-plan workspace)
You pick up your access card in TSV's workbar in Hagagata 22 on the day you are going to work at TSV. Remember to bring your ID! The work bar is open Monday - Wednesday 07.30 - 18.00, Thursday - Friday 07.30 - 22.00, Saturday 11.00 - 22.00 and Sunday 11.00 - 18.00.
It is your responsibility to return the card to the work bar during its opening hours on your last day at TSV. Cards that are not returned in time - or at all - must be replaced and you will receive an invoice of 1000 NOK.