What you need to know about home examinations:
You will find the time and place for the release of the question paper and submission of the answer paper in Studentweb.
- Kjeller Campus: The Service Centre.
- Pilestredet Campus: The Examination Office in Pilestredet 46.
- Submission via Fronter (applicable for students at all faculties except Health Sciences): Read more about submitting answer papers in Fronter.
- Submission via Inspera: Read more about submitting answer papers in Inspera
- Candidate numbers are used to ensure the anonymity of the candidates. You shall therefore normally not write your full name on the answer paper.
- Write your candidate number on your answer paper. You will find your candidate number in Studentweb.
You must prove your identity when you are submitting your answer paper. The following ID cards are accepted:
- HiOA Student ID card
- Driver’s licence
- Bank ID including picture
If templates are used at your faculty, you will find the templates below or in Fronter.
The number of copies you have to submit will be stated on the question paper, in Studentweb or in Fronter.
- Staple the answer paper at the top left corner.
- Do not submit your answer paper with plastic folders or other binders.
In certain cases, exception from this rule is made. If an exception applies to you, you will find information about this in Fronter.
For the time being, there are different procedures at Kjeller Campus and Pilestredet Campus regarding the submission of answer papers in connection with examinations in groups.
- Kjeller Campus: All members of the group must appear in person when submitting the answer paper. If a member of the group is prevented from doing so, he/she may give someone in the group power of authority to submit the paper for him/her.
- Pilestredet Campus: The whole group does not have to appear in person to submit the answer paper. One of the group members may submit the answer paper on behalf of the whole group. This person signs the candidate list and ticks off the other members on the candidate list
You may give another person authority to submit your answer paper on your behalf if you are prevented from doing so yourself.
You have to provide the person with a copy of your student ID card or other valid ID card in addition to a signed statement where you confirm that you are giving this person the authority to submit your answer paper on your behalf. The statement may be written on the copy of you student ID card/ID card.
You may only submit your answer paper by post if you live more than 100km away from the campus where you are going to submit the paper.
You must notify the university college in advance if you are sending the answer paper by post.
- Kjeller Campus: Notify the faculty by completing a web form.
- Pilestredet Campus: Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Exception from the 100 km-rule is made for some programmes or examinations so that all students may send their answer papers by post. If this applies to you, you will be informed in advance.
Procedures for those who have been permitted to send their answer paper by post:
- Enclose a copy of your student ID card or other valid ID card together with the answer paper in an envelope.
- State the course code of the examination on the front page of your answer paper. You will find the course code in Studentweb under Status> Exam registrations.
- You must dispatch the answer paper within the appointed deadline for submission.
- The Postal Service must confirm that the answer paper is dispatched within the deadline by specifying the date and time of dispatch by a stamp and signature on the envelope. Alternatively, a receipt from the Postal Service specifying date/time may be included in the envelope.
Please send the answer paper to:
Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences
PO Box 4 St. Olavs plass
PS! Remember to include Examination Office P46 on the envelope if you are studying at Pilestredet Campus.
PS! Remember to include The Service Centre at Kjeller on the envelope if you are studying at Kjeller Campus.