What you need to know about home examinations:
- When will I receive the question paper and when do I have to submit the answer paper?
- Candidate number
- Templates for the submission of examination answer papers
- Log on to Inspera
- Preperation movie
- Group assignment
- Your assignment
- Delete metadata (Author information)
When will I receive the question paper and when do I have to submit the answer paper?
You will find the time and place for the release of the question paper and submission of the answer paper in Studentweb.
- Candidate numbers are used to ensure the anonymity of the candidates. You shall therefore normally not write your full name on the answer paper.
- Write your candidate number on your answer paper. You will find your candidate number in Studentweb.
Templates for the submission of examination answer papers (front page)
If templates are used at your faculty, you will find the templates below or in Canvas.
Go to https://oslomet.inspera.no/ (Change language in the top right corner)
Use your Feide username and password (same as in Canvas).
Is it a group assignment? Click here for more information.
1) Click on "Start test"
2) Click on "Edit" to open the test.
4) Upload your assignment.
You can only upload one file. You will be informed if any particular format is required, often PDF.
- Click Select file to upload - and browse
- Choose the correct file
- Make sure the upload is successful.
- You can replace the chosen file - Replace
- You can download your file to get a priview - Download
The exam adminitration determines whether candidates are allowed to submit once or multiple times. If this is not allowed the submit now option will show.
Submit you assignment
When your exam is uploaded you will get the following confirmation:
After the deadline you will se your receipt for submission under archive.
To ensure your anonymity, you should delete metadata (author information) from the files your are submitting. Here are guidelines on how you delete metadata from Word and PDF files.
- Delete metadata in Word 2010 and PDF files (PDF) – in Norwegian only.
- Delete metadata in Office for Mac (PDF ) – in Norwegian only.