You can setup your e-mail with IMAP and retrieve your e-mails on any email client.
Wireless network / Wi-Fi eduroam
- Login ID: s+student email@example.com, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: HiOA password.
If you have trouble connecting wireless network/Wi-Fi eduroam at HiOA, delete the Eduroam profile on macOS.
Printing at HiOA
Install additional software on a HiOA Mac - Note! Only for Mac computers hosted by HiOA.
Update HiOA password
When you change to a new password on HiOA, you must also change to the new password in your Keychain (search for keychain in Spotlight).
- Manuals for Apple products (Support.apple.com).
- Support for iPhone (Apple.com).
- Find My iPhone (Apple.com). – if you lose your iPhone, you can find it again.
- Download Find My iPhone (app) (iTunes.apple.com).
- Support for iPad (Apple.com).
- Find your Mac computer, software and available apps (apple.com).
- How to open shared e-mail in Outlook 2016 for Mac (microsoft.com)
- Learn more about Mac OS (apple.com).
- Color printing on Mac OS (support.apple.com).
- Updates for Apple products and devices (support.apple.com).
- How to update Apple software on macOS (support.apple.com).
- How to update Apple software on PC (support.apple.com).
For advanced users
Fix everything from hard drives, memory disks to battery by using these step-by-step tutorials for macOS, iPad and iPhone: Do-it-yourself repair (Fixit.com).
If all fails, go to product and technical information – contact Apple or customer support at Apple (apple.com).
IT Support (BIT) at HiOA can only help with Apple products operated by HiOA.
Free service for Apple products
Note that if you've recently purchased an Apple product, AppleCare Protection Plan is valid from the date of purchase with free telephone support for 90 days and one year limited warranty. More about AppleCare Protection Plan.
Any Apple tip?
Send an e-mail to IT User Support (BIT) if you got a tip about Apple products to add to this webpage guide.