You can reserve photo, video and sound equipment. The equipment can be picked up from the Learning Centre, room P48 on the ground floor.
Conditions of borrowing
- Equipment can be borrowed for a period of maximum seven days.
- You are personally responsible for returning the equipment by the deadline.
- Your student card can also be used for borrowing equipment. If you do not have your card with you when you come to borrow equipment, you can use another form of identification.
- You can only borrow equipment for use in relevant academic work.
- You cannot take the equipment abroad.
- Your reservation will be deleted if you do not pick up the equipment on the first day of the reservation period.
- You must compensate HiOA for any equipment that you lose or break.
- All information about the borrowing of equipment, such as reservations and reminders to return equipment, will be sent to your HiOA e-mail address.