Guidelines and important information
- You may book a group study room 30 days ahead of time.
- Do not book the room for more than 4 hours at a time to allow other students to use the room.
- You can have a maximum of three open reservations at a time in WebUntis.
- A booked group study room that is not being used the first 15 minutes, can be used by other students. Whoever takes over the room has the right to use it throughout the period of time the room was originally booked.
- You can only book rooms at the Learning Centre and Library in their opening hours .
- Please note that only students studying Radiography, Prosthetics and Orthotics have access to group study rooms located in Fables gate 18.
How to book group study rooms
- Go to WebUntis.
- Click on "SSO" (orange box at the top right corner) and log on with your HiOA-username and password.
- Select "Book- Book room"
- Select day and time interval.
- NB! Do not enter your faculty. If you do so, you will not be able to view any available group study rooms.
- Select «Room type» and «Building» (if relevant).
- Click "Search" and all available rooms will appear.
- Tick the box in front of the room you would like to book (maximum three rooms at a time), then click "Next".
- Type your name in the field called «Remark», so that it is possible to see who has booked the room.
- Click on "Book". You have now booked the room!
View available rooms
You can check whether a room is available or not by selecting "Timetable - Rooms".
Search for a specific room in the field "Room". You may limit your search by selecting building (Do not select faulty. Group study rooms are not linked to faculty). Select date in the calendar to the left. You do not have to be logged on to WebUntis to check the availability of one room. However, if you want to check the availability of several rooms at the same time, you will have to log in to WebUntis first.
Select "Timetable – Room overview". Hold the Ctrl-key down, click on the rooms you wish to look at, and then click “Next”.
How to view or cancel your reservations
- Select "Book - My bookings".
- In the calendar to the left, click on the date you have booked the room. The reservation will now appear.
- If you wish to delete your reservation, click on the red X, then "OK".